Here is a quick and
Its a super easy and simple recipe that you can make whenever you want.
If your kids love store bought or homemade chicken nuggets then they also love it.
So lets check the recipe now!
- 500 gm boneless fish fillets.
- 1 egg (beaten).
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs or you can use crushed cornflakes.
- 2 tbsp plain flour.
- 1 tbsp pepper powder.
- 1 tbsp vinegar.
- 2 tbsp crushed ginger and garlic (each).
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce.
- 1 tbsp soya sauce.
- 1/2 tbsp red chili powder.
- 1 tbsp oil.
- 1 tbsp salt.
- Marinate the fish with Pepper powder-salt. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Beat the egg. Add flour and 1-2 tbsp water. Make a smooth paste.
- Coat each fish into the egg batter then coat with breadcrumbs. Freeze for 15min so the breadcrumbs can be set on the fish.
- Deep fry in hot oil until the fish turned into deep golden color.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise.
Enjoy the crispy, crunchy snack without the guilt of extra calories and simply gorge it.