Do you have long hair? Or you have a child with long hair? Then you know what the struggle is. we always buy detangler spray for us from
How to Make This DIY Hair Detangler Spray
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR: Apple cider vinegar has the properties to balance your scalp and hair ph level. Also, it makes your hair soft, shiny and frizz free with its conditioner.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL: Lavender oil has many benefits. it has a calming effect and a wonderful smell. its aroma can calm down your nervous system. it has inflammation properties that treat for scalp dryness
FILTERED WATER: Use filtered water or you can use distilled water. Your recipe will last longer with distilled water.
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar ( i use this organic one)
- 6 tsp of lavender oil (i use this one)
- Filtered water.
- Using your funnel, add apple cider vinegar and lavender oil to your spray bottle and allow it to soak for 15 mins.
- Fill the rest of your bottle with filtered water. Shake to mix up the ingredients.
- Apply on wet or dry hair and comb your hair.
*NOTE: You can increase the quantity of the essential oils.