Every kid has a tendency that they don’t want to eat food but, if you put some ketchup on the table
So I have shared a homemade ketchup recipe. Try it with chicken nuggets, french fries or with any snacks. I hope you also love it as much we do!
- 10-12 ounce tomato paste.
- 1/2 cup maple syrup. or add more to taste. (i use this one)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar. (i use this one)
- 2 tbsp onion powder. (This organic one)
- Put a pan on the stove and place all the ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients for
aboil on low flame until the consistency you like.
- When the ketchup is ready, leave it for cool and store in the fridge.